Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Shopping My Stash Makeup Basket for February

I've got a new makeup basket ready for February. I have been enjoying these, even in conjunction with my project pan. I'm finding a lot of new-old products that, in some cases, I have no recollection of buying at all. I did include the Naked 3 palette this month instead of finding an older palette, but I thought it would go well with the cream shadows I picked... I also wanted to try it out.

  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

  • Revlon Illuminance All-Over Palette in Passion Fusion
  • MAC Paint Pot in Morning Frost
  • Wet n Wild Trio in There's a Party (Black eyeshadow)

  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • Stila Black Diamond Mascara in Blue Shimmer 
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash
  • Garnier Dark Circle Roller
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...