Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Project 10 Pan 2014

I've been hesitant about doing a Project Pan. While I have cut back significantly on buying more makeup since June when I started doing makeup baskets, I didn't want to restrict all purchases. I was afraid there would be that one limited edition item that I just had to have. The problem is I have still been buying things I don't need.

But now is the time.

I do have an Ulta gift card that I'm planning to use on the Naked 3 palette when they get it back in stock and I am going to keep my Ipsy subscription. Other than that, I'm not going to purchase anything else until all 10 products are empty. I didn't want it to be too hard for my first time, so I generally picked products that are mostly gone already or are sample sizes. I'm hoping to be done in a few months, but I don't really want to put a time limit on it. I really do want to finish them all.


Benefit The PoreFessional
This is pretty old. It even has the old packaging. I've already used a little more than 1/3... it's about to the black print under the name.

Benefit Eye Bright
I like this, but I have more than one of these brightening products. I picked this one to use up because it's had a lot of use already.

Benefit Posie Tint
I've had this mini size for a while and I want to get rid of it. I'm not sure how much I have left.

Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx
I got this mini eye liner in a set with some other colors. It's really old and is wobbling around in the pencil so I want to try to use it up before it's unusable.

Bare Minerals Bisque Powder
I don't have a ton of this left, but I only use it to set my under-eye concealer. It's a product I don't really think is necessary to have, but I want to use it up instead of getting rid of it.

Blackheart Beauty Eye Primer
This is just one of the many eyeshadow primers in my collection. I probably won't need to get another one for years. I've already used a lot of this, so I'm going to finish it up.

Jabot Neverending Cream Blush in Natural Flush Light
I bought this because I liked the idea of Jabot being a real brand. I'm not a huge cream blush fan, though, so I want to use it up.

Benefit Watt's Up
I got this mini somewhere. I want to try to use up my cream highlighters before they go bad. I picked this because it's small and seems doable.

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
Out of all my products, concealers are probably what I have least of. I'm almost to the point where I have only one concealer for my face (excluding my under-eyes). I picked this one because it's almost gone already and it's pretty old compared to the others.

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Buff
I have quite a few foundations. I picked this one because I like it okay, but I probably wouldn't buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...