Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Memebox Beauty Box #4 Global Edition

Recently, I've become a big fan of trying asian skincare brands. I don't really know what to get, though. There are so many to choose from. I've been watching videos of Memebox unboxings lately and thought it'd be a good box to try out.

Memebox beauty box is a sample box from Korea. It's $23 + shipping (It's gone up by a few dollars. My total was $27.97 for this box. My new box is $29.99). The value of the box is well over the $30ish it costs. Most of the products in this box are deluxe samples- 2 are full sized- but the retail price for the full sizes in whole box is $302.

It's not a subscription so you do have to buy each box individually. That's nice if you don't want to commit to the box. It's not good, though, if you do want to keep getting it and have to keep stalking the site to get the next box before it sells out. My box is #4 (ordered on 1/23) and they are already on box #7... #5 and #6 have already sold out.







Peripera Peri's Tint in Mandarin Juice
I've been enjoying lip tints recently. I have one in my project pan and I've also tried ChaCha Tint from Benefit. I like the wand on this one and I'm excited to try it out. It has a slight smell, but it's not bad. I also love the packaging on this. It's so cute.





Laneige Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss in Veil Rose
This lipgloss is a pretty pink with gold shimmer. I'm not a big fan of squeeze tube glosses, but it seems that the full size is not. I do like the color, though. It smells like an apricot scented Strawberry Shortcake doll.


Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur
This is a 100% natural soap that is, according to the directions on the card, for the face. It has a really heavy fragrance that includes sulfur, shea butter, chamomile, and lavender so I won't be able to use it. It is the full size.


Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil
This is an essential oil for the face, hair, and nails. It's supposed to hydrate, firm, and enhance the skin's complexion and I'm excited to try it. It does have a slight smell that, to me, seems kind of citrus-y.


LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
I don't really know what an ampoule is. The card says this product is a blend of vitamins and propolis and it's supposed to hydrate, sooth, and protect the skin. It can be used alone or mixed with facial lotion. I'm interested in trying this out. My skin is still pretty dry right now.



IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning
This product is supposed to clear skin and improve its texture. This is just a 3 day test kit and I don't know if that's enough time to know if it will work. I will try it out, though.


Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence
This essence is supposed to enhance regeneration and elasticity. It's a bigger sample than the other one so I feel like I'll have a better idea of how it works.



Clio VF21 Water BB Cream
I'm excited to try out a new Korean BB Cream. The color may not work just based on the swatch, but I'll give it a try. Interestingly, the VF stands for Vampire Face and it says it will retain it's healthy appearance longer.




T.E.N. Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence
After this box, I won't have to buy an essence for a while. This one is supposed to hydrate, tighten pores, brighten, and even the skin. I'm for all of those things so I will try it out.

The Shampoo Plus Natural Waterless Shampoo
This is a foam dry shampoo and the second full sized product. I tried out the little bit that I pumped out on the front of my hair and I feel like it made my hair greasy. I will try it again to give it a proper test but, as of right now, I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...