Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Project Pan 2014 Round 2 Update #1

It's been a month since I started my really large project pan. For some things I feel like I'm making decent progress and others seem like they will not be finished by the end of the year. It's just the beginning, though, so I'm still feeling hopeful.

I've finished 4 products this month and substituted new products for 4 products. I don't really plan of substituting throughout the whole project pan, but I did these because it was so close to the beginning and all the products were unusable because they expired. In the future, if they go bad then it's just finished.

I've updated my original project pan master list post with the finished products as well as the few substitutions I've made.

Total Completed Products: 4

Finished Products


Avon Skin So Soft lotion, Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser, Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, Lancome Genifique Youth Activator  


Replaced Products


Garnier BB Cream, Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara, Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara, Stila Glamour Eyes Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...