Monday, April 21, 2014

April Ipsy Bag

I got my Ipsy bag for April last week. This theme is Beauty Rocks.

 I still like Ipsy after all these months. Overall, I enjoy the products that I'm getting... though I do wish I'd get less hair products. I don't really want to say I don't like the Sexy Hair products because I do but I just don't use a lot of hair products outside hair oil and the occasional hair spray. I also find myself wishing that they would release their potential products list and then let you request the ones you want... maybe you wouldn't get them all but at least you'd get a chance. I really wanted to try the Benefit Lolitint but didn't get it.

Sign up with my referral link!



Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne, Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion, Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink, Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse, Urban Decay Black Velvet Eye Liner

Urban Decay Black Velvet Liner
I'm planning on giving this to my mom so I'm not swatching it.

Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne




Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...