Friday, May 2, 2014

March and April 2014 Empties

I had a few empties from my project pan, but I did have a few more empties from the last couple months. Some are empty and some are ones I'm just throwing out.




  • Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - I've gone through one of these before. I use it as toner and I really like it. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I've already bought another and, unless I find something better, I'll continue to get it. 
  • Batiste Fruity and Cheeky Cherry Dry Shampoo - This has been my favorite scent from the Batiste line. It's not 100% empty but it's only spraying out wetness. Would I Buy It Again? Maybe. This has been the brand that I've been buying but I got the Dove one last time and I like it a lot.
  • Kenra Platinum Reparative Intensive Repair Shampoo - I got this with Ulta's old rewards program. I liked this at first but, after the first couple uses, my hair didn't feel as clean or stay clean-feeling as long. Would I Buy It Again? No. This mini size is $9 and the other sizes range from $28-$52. This was nowhere near good enough for those prices.
  • Assured Cotton Rounds - I have one of these in practically every empties post. I don't really have much more to say. They're from Dollar Tree and I like them. Would I Buy It Again? Yes 
  • Milani Easybrow in Natural Taupe - I liked this product. It lasted a pretty long time for an eyebrow pencil like this. Would I Buy It Again? Maybe. I'm using a Tarte gel liner from my project pan now and I have some powders that I want to try to use first. I would consider this one for the future, though.
  • Lypsyl Lip Balm in Original Mint - I picked this up at Walgreens one time when my lips were really chapped and it really did help. It also lasted for several months. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I have quite a few lip balms to go through, but I'd get it again when those are gone.
  • Rite Aid Cotton Swabs - I'm not picky about my cotton swabs. As long as they work and don't fluff up while I'm using them then I'll get whatever. Would I Buy It Again? Sure. If I need them and I'm at Rite Aid, I'll get these again.

  • Random Lush soaps - I got these free years ago when I ordered from Lush. I'm not a huge bar soap fan so I never used them. Because they're Lush, I assume they have probably expired by now. Would I Buy It Again? No. I'm not a big fan of bar soaps and Lush is kind of expensive for products I don't like alot.
  • Too Faced Primed and Poreless - I used this deluxe sample in my first project pan at the beginning of the year. I found that when I stopped using it, the breakouts on my face started to go away. I've also had similar problems with other Too Faced face products. Would I Buy It Again? No.
  • Rimmel Lip Liner in EastEnd Snob - I've had this for years. I was going to use it recently, but it smelled off. Would I Buy It Again? No. I never used it because I just don't think about using lip liners.
  • Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx - This was also part of my first project pan. I didn't like it and it's old so I'm just getting rid of it. Would I Buy It Again? No.
  • Barry M White Foundation Creme - I got this for some reason and I've never really used it. It's years old and starting to go bad. Would I Buy It Again? No. I have no use for this. 
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm Rejuvenating with Acai Berry - I found this in my car when I cleaned it out. It's kind of melted so I'm going to toss it. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I do like this lip balm and I love the smell. When I'm done with all the ones I still have to finish, I'd get it. 
  • Johnson's Naturals Lotion - I also found this in my car. I've had it in there for at least 2 years and it smells like Play Doh. Would I Buy It Again? Probably not. I don't remember it being exceptional so I'd likely pick something else.
  • Earth Therapeutics Orange Eye Pads - I got these a while but I didn't like that they completely covered my eyes. When I tried to use one recently, they were dried out. Would I Buy It Again? No. I love the under eye patches from Earth Therapeutics but I didn't like these much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...