Friday, March 21, 2014

Project Pan 2014 Update #3 - The Premature Death

I'm going to kill this project pan. I meant to go one more month, but I am so freaking sick of these products right now. I picked basics when I started because I would be more likely to use them on a consistent basis. The problem is that I stuck myself with basically the same makeup for months. Everything but eyeshadow was the same every time. I barely wore makeup in March and didn't even want to on the occasions I did because it was just so boring. I am going to start a new and different project pan, which will hopefully be more exciting for me and everyone else, at the beginning of April but this one is ending.

Now that it's over, I have to make the decision to keep or get rid of the products. I did decide to get rid of the Smashbox eyeliner (as well as the others from that set) because I hate it. Everything else I'm going to keep and some of them may be part of my next project pan.

I finished 3 of the products in February and have 7 left. I didn't finish anything else this month, but I thought I'd show the progress anyway.

Benefit Watt's Up

 Revlon Photoready Concealer

 Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx

 Benefit Eye Bright

 Jabot Neverending Cream Blush in Natural Flush Light

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
It's right under "Poreless."

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foudation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...