Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Ipsy Bag

I got my Ipsy bag earlier in the week.

This month, the bag was designed for Ipsy by Klari Reis, an artist from San Francisco. I'm not in love with the pattern of the bag, though I don't hate it. I do like the texture of the bag.

I'm pretty happy with this month's bag. There are only 4 products this time but they are all really nice. The only thing I'd say is that I wish there was more variety. I see the same brands over and over and, while I like quite a few of them, I'd like some new brands to try.

If you're interested in Ipsy, sign up with my referral link!




Klorane Smoothing and relaxing patches with soothing cornflower
I like these eye patches. Even if they don't really do much, they are a nice thing every now and then.

Be a Bombshell eyeshadow quad in Bora Bora
This eyeshadow quad is pretty and totally something that I would buy. It's also really good quality.





Chella Eyeliner in Indigo Blue
I used to be really into blue eyeliner in high school. I haven't really worn it since because I don't really think blue looks good on me. This one can be really thin, though, so it might be something I can work with.



bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
I think the mini lipstick is adorable. It's also a really nice rosy pink color that would be good for every day.




2 comments:

  1. Oh I really like that eyeshadow quad. Have you used it much? xo Kelly http://msdioraddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a chance to use it much but I like it so far.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...