Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Memebox Superbox #2 Makeup Edition

I enjoyed the last Memebox Global that I got so when I saw that they had a Superbox, I wanted to get one. What I like about the Superbox is that it has full-sized products and they are themed. This particular box is just makeup, but they have ones that are focus on other things like certain brands or skincare. The prices vary with the Superbox from $39.99 to $69.99.

This box has four products for $39.99 and is currently still available. According to the info included, the retail value of the box is $99.29.





Makeon Mermaid Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Set Season 1




Makeon Chokchok Shining CC Cusion







Karadium On the Top Fiber Mascara


Cheek Room Dual Lip Gloss



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...