Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Empties

I have more empties, including some at the bottom from my project pan.


  • Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - I've used so many of these over the years. I always think I don't need them, but I get them anyway because it makes me feel better. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. They may not actually do anything but I like to use them anyway.
  • Assured Cotton Rounds - I usually have one of these in each empties post. They are just the cheap ones from Dollar Tree. Would I Buy It Again? Yes
  • Simple Cleansing Wipes - I've bought these over and over. They don't irritate my eyes like a lot of wipes. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I bought some different ones recently, but I'm sure I'll go back to these.
  • Freeman Hydrating Paper Mask Blue Agave - It does what sheet masks do and I did feel more hydrated afterward. My problem with this brand in general is that it is so small around the eyes that I have to cut it so I don't get product in my eyes. Would I Buy It Again? I doubt it. I like other brands more and I can't imagine that this will be the only brand I could get.

  • MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - I got talked into this back when it was limited. It's not my favorite and I ended up using it on my body more than my face. Would I Buy It Again? No. I didn't enjoy it enough for how much it costs. I prefer to get body scrubs that are cheap because I'm not as picky about it. For face scrubs, I want a better result.
  • Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit - This body wash has salicylic acid in it and, for me, it really does help to keep my skin clearer. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I've already purchased it.
  • Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap in Coffee Almond - I bought this at Earthfare. It has two options- pre-cut bars or cut-your-own bars. This one was a cut-your-own. The Coffee Almond bar had tiny beads in it that I assume were for exfoliating but didn't really do anything. The biggest problem I found with this soap was that it went by so quickly. Would I Buy It Again? I don't know. For the pre-cut bar it's around $5-$6 and it didn't last long enough. They do have another scent, though, that I love and that may be worth it.
  • Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - This came in January's Ipsy bag. I liked it okay but it wasn't amazing. Would I Buy It Again? No. It was almost as much as the Macadamia one, which I like better. I tend to get the Aussie one now, anyway, usually.
  • Philosophy Lime and Grapefruit Body Washes - I found these in my second bathroom cabinet. They actually have a date on the bottom of them from 2009 so, even though they are only half gone, I'm going to get rid of them. Would I Buy It Again? I'm sure at some point I'll buy another Philosophy shower gel. I have several I still have to use, though.

  • Random brushes and tools - I keep coming across these old things that I just don't use or need.  These are all cheap products that I bought at some time or another just because. Would I Buy It Again? No.

  • e.l.f. Clear Brow Mascara - I found this in the back of a drawer but have never used it. I think it came in a kit. Would I Buy It Again? No. 
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara - I like this mascara. This little mini just dried out. Would I Buy It Again? Probably not. I don't mind getting it as a sample size but I don't want to pay for a full size.
  • Stila Black Diamond Mascara in Blue Shimmer - This isn't even close to being done or dry but it got gloppy. Would I Buy It Again? No. I got this as part of some clearance set and I didn't love it.
  • Revlon ColorStay in Ivory x2 - One is for dry and one is for oily skin. I've never even used these but they are several years old and have started to look strange and separated in the bottle. Would I Buy It Again? Possibly. I don't really like full coverage foundation but I wouldn't be opposed if I need one.

  • Bare Minerals Bisque Powder - This is one of my project pan items. I used this to set my under eye concealer. I've had it for years and I finally managed to finish it. Would I Buy It Again? No. Truthfully, I don't really think this was a necessary product. The website says it's a powder concealer, but I didn't find that it had enough coverage to actually make a difference under my eyes or anywhere else. I still had to use another concealer.
  • Blackheart Beauty Eye Primer - This is the second of the project pan items I finished. This primer had a thin, milky consistency that dried kind of sticky. For me, it worked pretty well.  Would I Buy It Again? Probably not. While I liked it okay, there are plenty of other eye primers that I like more that are just as cheap. It's also only available at Hot Topic and I rarely go there anymore.
  • Benefit Posie Tint - This is my third project pan item. While it was a lip and cheek product, I only used it on my lips. Would I Buy It Again? No. While I like Benefit's Cha Cha Tint, I didn't like Posie Tint much. It was much thicker than other tints I've tried and I didn't think I really got a good stain out of it. If I somehow ended up with it again in a kit, I would probably use it but I wouldn't actively go out to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...