Friday, February 21, 2014

The "I've Been a Bad, Bad Girl" Haul

I'm supposed to be on a no-buy and I just failed big time.

I went to Sephora today to get a sample of the Glamglow Thirsty Mud. Along the way, I stopped at TJ Maxx and someone's Avon store and came away with a bunch of things. I also got my Sugarpill order in.


  • Absolute Brightening Essence Mask Tissue
  • Shiseido Makeup Remover
  • Absolute Makeup Cleansing Tissues
  • Bamboo Spa Revitalizing Eye Masks
  • Sugarpill Tapered Blending and Crease Brush
  • Bath and Body Works Peach Bellini Perfect Pair Gift Set x2
  • Sugarpill loose shadow in Smitten
  • Nars eyeshadow duo in China Seas
  • Anastasia Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder in In the Pink
  • Kat Von D Esperanza Palette
  • Soap and Glory Hand Food
  • Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream
  • Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Sample
  • Avon Mega Effects Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...