Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

With all the crazy winter weather, pretty much anything I ordered has taken forever to get here. I finally got my February Ipsy bag yesterday and here it is.

I like this bag much better than I did last month. The only thing I didn't really want is the false lashes because I don't wear them.

Sign up for Ipsy with my referral link!


J. Cat False Eyelashes in EL13
I'm not an expert on false lashes, but they look decent. I don't wear them, though. I guess if I ever feel like wearing any, I can use these.

skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mud Mask with Ice Age Mud
I'm always up for a mask that is anti-aging. It looks like it's good for only one mask, so I'm not sure how if I'd actually be able to tell if it works, though.

Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Fuchsia Freesia
I haven't tried it out but I do like the color of it. I tend to forget about gloss, but this looks like something that I can use without lipstick too.

My cat wanted to check it out.


Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow and Base in Violette
I'm disappointed in this product. The color is really pretty but the product itself was kind of gloppy and had an awful smell.



Zoya nail polish in Dot
I've tried Zoya plenty of times before and I like them. The color is okay, though I did just give away most of my light pinks recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...