Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 2014 Ipsy Bag

The January Ipsy bag isn't the most interesting. This month, most of the potential products were focused on skin or hair care. Only a few weren't and those were still rather basic.

One of the weird things that I read in the comments on the Ipsy page was how bad the bag itself smelled. It does have an odd smell to it and I'm not sure if it will come out. It's not my favorite bag from Ipsy anyway so I might just get rid of it. How many makeup bags do I really need anyway?

Even so, it's not a bad bag. I only got one product that I'm not too excited about- the Proactive+ wipes. I've never had acne problems or dark marks on my face so I'm not sure they'll do much good for me. The rest of the products are fine. I actually needed the hair mask and the exfoliant.

Sign up with my referral link!


Mica Beauty tinted lip balm in Natural, Brigeio Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning mask, Épicé Purifying Exfoliant, Yaby Liquid Foundation in Buff, Proactive+ Mark Fading Pads

Mica Beauty tinted lip balm in Natural


Yaby Liquid Foundation in Buff


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...