Saturday, January 25, 2014

First Impression: Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Deep Treatment Mask

Several months ago, I bought a few Avon Clearskin products. The reason I bought this mask was because someone said on some Glamglow post that it was like the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. The Avon mask is $5.49 and the Glamglow mask is $69. Of course I'm going to check out a product that could save me over $60.

I ran out of my open Glamglow mask in November and have not used a similar mask since. Earlier this week, I decided to try out Avon's instead of opening my new Glamglow. And, you know what? It's pretty good.

The Claim: Helps eliminate most blackheads & prevent new ones from forming. Gets deep down to help clear blackheads.
 
What I like: One thing that I never did with Glamglow was use it all over my face. It was just way too expensive. With this one, I was able to use it all over my face for a more complete mask. It dries down pretty quickly and changes color to let you know it's dry. My pores did look a lot smaller after use and I didn't see as many visible blackheads on my face.

What I didn't like: You know, there isn't a lot to not like. I did find that it dried my skin out more than the Glamglow. I had a few red irritated spots that went away after moisturizing. And, not that it make a difference in how it works, but it doesn't have that cool dotting thing that Glamglow does.

My First Impression: I liked the Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Deep Treatment Mask. It actually did what it was supposed to do. I do think Glamglow is better, but it's also $69 for a 1.2 oz jar. This is a good alternative for people that can't or don't want to spend that much- it's $5.49 for a 2.5 fl. oz tube. I'm definitely going to consider getting this instead, though I do want to try it more and see how long the effects last.

It comes out a light blue.

Spread out

It dries a blueish white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...