Tuesday, January 7, 2014

5 Beauty Resolutions for 2014

I'm a week late, but I thought I'd share my beauty resolutions for 2014. I wasn't sure I was going to do them- I tend to give up on my resolutions pretty quickly. This might make me a little more accountable for them, though. They seem pretty easy anyway... at least right now.

  • Drink More Water - We all know that staying hydrated is good for you and for your skin. I'm just really bad at drinking water. I need to change that.
  • Use Moisturizer - I've always been really bad at using moisturizer, which has been really bad for me. Aside from helping with general dry skin, moisturizer gets rid of some skin problems I've had.
  • Use My Clarisonic More - I've had a Clarisonic Mia 2 for a while and I never really use it. It'll be dead, so I just don't use it and forget to charge it later. It really helps when I do use it, though.
  • Wear Nail Polish More - I almost never paint my nails because I'm bad at it and I don't want to wait for it to dry. I buy nail polish, though. I'm not really sure why I have so much nail polish... but I do. Now I need to use it.
  • Don't Hoard Makeup - I have an embarrassing amount of makeup, even after sending two huge boxes to my sister. A lot of it I bought because it was shiny and new but never used it. I want to use my stuff or, for the things I don't want to use, get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...