Monday, December 9, 2013

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Medley in No Neutral Ground

I recently picked up No Neutral Ground, one of Wet n Wild's limited edition Color Icon Eyeshadow Medley palettes from the Holiday 2013 In The Spotlight collection. This is my first time trying one of these palettes.

The palette comes with three shimmer overcoats, three pearl powders, and two matte definers.

Out of the whole palette, the only shadow I really like is the brown matte color. I looked at a lot of swatches of this palette and they all looked a lot more pigmented than what I experienced. It did seem that there was potential to build, which I only tried to do on the matte shades (two layers), but the initial one-swipe swatches were not very pigmented. They aren't unusable, but the colors aren't unique enough to be worth it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...