Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shopping My Stash Monthly Makeup Basket for December

I'm back with another makeup basket.

I've been doing the baskets for about 6 months now and this is the first month that I haven't been terribly excited about putting one together. I think I've finally decided to put together a Project 10 Pan to shake things up... which I will start in January. I'll also do a makeup basket for the products I want to get use out of.

This month, however, I will just continue with what I've been doing.

  •  L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder in Classic Ivory
  • Wet n wild Coverall Cream Foundation in Fair/Light
  • Benefit The PoreFessional
  • Tarte Clean Slate Primer
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

  • Bare Minerals Bisque Powder
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Fair
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
  • Benefit Erase Paste

  • Lime Crime Palette D'Antoinette
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
  • Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara
  • Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Moonshine
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
  • Blackheart Beauty Eye Primer
  • Stila Black Diamond Mascara in Blue Shimmer

  • Bath and Body Works White Citrus Body Spray
  • Jabot Neverending Cream Blush in Natural Flush Light
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
  • Benefit Watt's Up
  • Benefit Eye Bright
  • Tarte The Bright Side Double Ended Eye Brightener
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil

  • Jouer Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment
  • Noya Lip Balm
  • Benefit Posie Tint
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
  • Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in Ignition

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...