Friday, December 13, 2013

December Ipsy Bag

I got December's Ipsy bag a few days ago.

I think I need to change up my preferences again. 5 out of the 9 bags I've received have included nail polish... which I like, but how many bottles can I possibly use up really? I also got a perfume, which I don't care for. It's a good size, unlike the ones Birchbox does, but I'm so sensitive to perfume that I don't use most samples. This isn't my favorite bag, but it's not the worst. I do like the Pop Beauty eyeshadow trio.

Sign up for Ipsy with my referral link!



Pop Beauty eyeshadow trio palette in Naturally Bare, Nicka K nail polish in Ripe Apple, 
Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Snow, NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in B52, 
Be A Bombshell The One Stick in Girl Crush

Naturally Bare


B52

Girl Crush


Ripe Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...