Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Empties

I have a very tiny amount of empties this month. Once again, I have a few things that are getting close but just didn't manage to finish anything yet.

  • Garnier Skin renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask -  I like how sheet masks feel, but I'm didn't really see dark spot correcting in just the one mask. I'm not even sure it works at all. Would I Buy It Again? Maybe. I like the Montagne Juenesse brand better for how it feels, but if I get good deal on these I wouldn't turn them down.
  • La Fresh Oil-Free Facial Cleanser wipes - This was a sample pack from a previous Ipsy bag. They were okay but they didn't clean as well as other ones. I prefer the Simple ones. Would I Buy It Again? No. If I get more in an Ipsy bag, I'll use them but I wouldn't buy them.
  • Assured Cotton Rounds - These are from Dollar Tree. They don't do anything special but they work well enough. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I get them because they are cheap. Cotton rounds are one of those things that aren't so important to me.

  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - It's taken a while to get through this. It's not 100% gone but it was hard to use in the pan so I scraped out what I could and put the little bit left in another container. Would I Buy It Again? Probably. I really liked this concealer. I have 3 others I need to use before I get it, though. Unless one of those is amazing, I'll get this again someday.
  • Viva La Juicy Shower Gel - I got this in a gift set a while ago. It didn't take long to use. Would I Buy It Again? No. I don't think it can be bought outside of a gift set. Even so, while I love the smell of Viva La Juicy, I didn't think it was a well-working shower gel.
  • GlamGlow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment - This is probably the product I've been the saddest about finishing. This product makes an immediate difference in my skin and keeps it up with regular use. I never did a full face mask, though. I only did my nose and cheeks, chin, and breakout spots. Would I Buy It Again? Yes. I've already bought it. It's insanely expensive at $69 so I waited until the Sephora VIB sale. Unfortunately, it does not have a smaller size like the black jar one.

  • Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer - I've had this a while and I decided to get rid of it even though it's not empty. Would I Buy It Again? No. I don't really think the Simple moisturizers work well.
  • Yes to Blueberries Overnight Hydrating Cream - I got the Yes to Blueberries moisturizers because I liked the serum. I didn't like these as much. I only used about half of this one, but I recently found out that the picture on the back of a jar with a time frame on it is how long it lasts. This one is 12 months and I've had it longer than that, so it's time to go. Would I Buy It Again? No. It's better than the Simple one but I still like others better. It also has a scent that I think is too strong to put on my face.
  • Yes to Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer - This one is almost gone, but is past it's expiration. Would I Buy It Again? No. It has the same scent as the other one and I like others better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...