Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shopping My Stash Makeup Basket in November

I picked out my products for November, so here they are.  As with last month, I'm including the products that I'm trying to use up, thus often repeated, at the bottom. The rest are ones that I'm trying for the month.

It feels good to work through products. A lot of these are ones that I bought but rarely, if ever, used. I can definitely say that I have never once used either of the eye shadow sets.

  • Urban Decay Smoked Palette
  • Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow set (Mutt, Terrier, Pekingese, Whippet)

  • Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Ivory
  • Super + BB Cream, orange
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Light
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer

  • Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
  • Blackheart Beauty Eye Primer
  • Cargo cream blush stick in Champagne
  • Benefit Cha Cha Tint
  • Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara
  • Stila Black Diamond Mascara in Blue Shimmer
  • Chapstick in Velvet Cupcake
  • Nyx Color Lip Balm in Grazie
  • Coach Poppy Perfume Crayon
  • Benefit Posie Tint
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil
  • Nyx Glam Liner in Glam Nude
  • Benefit Ooh La Lift

  • Kenra Silkening Gloss

  • Bare Minerals Bisque Powder
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
  • Benefit PoreFessional
  • Jabot Never Ending Cream Blush in Natural Flush Light
  • Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
  • Urban Decay Cream Shadows in Moonshine
  • ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum
  • Bath and Body Works Body Spray in White Citrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...