Friday, November 8, 2013

Hypokrite Cosmetics Danger eye shadow swatch

I bought an eye shadow from the recently launched Hypokrite Cosmetics. I discovered the line before it was even released because I follow the creator, Karli, on instagram. It was kind of cool to see the updates as it was being made and getting ready to launch.

Anyway, the line consists of neutral colored eye shadows, lipsticks, lip gloss and brow powders. I chose to get an eye shadow. I picked Danger, described as a dark cranberry, because I really think I don't have a color like it. The eye shadows are $11.49 each.

It's a really nice eye shadow. It was a nice texture that wasn't stiff but wasn't so soft it crumbled. The color is really pigmented, as well. This shadow is matte and it looks like all of them are.



 A size comparison
Hypokrite on left, MAC on right



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...