Monday, November 25, 2013

Essence Beauty Beats Eyeshadow swatches

It's been a while since I bought anything from Essence. It's been a while since my local Ulta had a limited edition Essence display at all. I probably didn't need these shadows but I felt weird not buying anything when I redeemed my reward points.

They are Justin Bieber themed, which may be why Ulta got the display when they got no others. I'm not a fan, but I do try not to let that get in the way of buying products when it wouldn't be obvious. I couldn't bring myself to get his perfume even though I liked it, but I did buy these and one of the Nicole by OPI polishes from the Justin Bieber collection.

They are all on the lighter, shimmery side. Out of all of them, I'm pretty impressed with the purple shadow. Drugstore purples are often really chalky and poorly pigmented regardless of finish. This had a nice texture and wasn't patchy. If you only get one, I'd suggest the purple.


 As Long As You Love Me, I'm Backstage, Baby Baby Ooh!

 As Long As You Love Me

 I'm Backstage

 Baby, Baby, Ooh!

As Long As You Love Me, I'm Backstage, Baby Baby Ooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...