Thursday, November 14, 2013

November Ipsy Bag

I was surprised with my Ipsy bag this morning. I didn't get a tracking number for my bag this month but, I guess as long as I get the actual bag, it's fine.

Sign up with my referral link here!

Outside of the actual bag, which I had to force open because the zipper was messed up, I'm really happy with this bag. I wasn't so excited with a few things when my Glam Room went up, but the colors changed my mind. I was particularly uninterested in the Starlooks eye liner because I didn't like the last Starlooks eye liner I got, but this one was really pretty. I'm also really happy that there are no hair products this month.


My bag contents

Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail

It looks more silver than it really shows up, which I liked. There was a little more than just gray to the color.

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless


Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst


It looks even more purple than this in person.

Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Sunshine Yellow



Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...