Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shopping My Stash Makeup Basket for October

Once again, I have a selection of products that I want to use for the month.

I've realized that I have a lot of the same products month to month because I'm trying to use some products up. That can be a little boring, so I did include those but they are at the bottom. The rest of the products are ones that I'm just trying to get use out of... some may be repeats but aren't ones I'm necessarily trying to use up.

  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Buff
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

  • Coastal Scents Hot Pots in 12 random colors

  • Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Suburbia
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
  • Sexy Hair Sexy Healthy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil Treatment
  • Benefit Moon Beam
  • Benefit Cha Cha Tint
  • Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
  • Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water

  • Benefit The Pore Fessional Primer
  • Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer
  • Blackheart Beauty Eye Primer
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light
  • Revlon Highlighting Stick in Golden
  • Garnier Dark Circle Corrector
  • Benefit Eye Bright
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero

  • e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
  • Jabot Never Ending Cream Blush in Natural Flush Light
  • Urban Decay Cream Shadows in Moonshine
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack  
  • Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
  • Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light to Medium
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
  • ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum
  • Bath and Body Works Body Spray in White Citrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...