Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ipsy Bag for October

Even though I got my bag last week, I opened it today. I spent several days trying to get a baby squirrel out of my bathroom and didn't have a chance to get to Ipsy. But the squirrel is now outside so here it is.

Ipsy has a quiz to help personalize each person's bag to some degree. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. I got 2 things I said I wasn't interested in. Still, it's not a bad bag and I still overall enjoy Ipsy.

Sign up with my referral link here!

The first product I got is a Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush. Brushes were one of the things that I said that I wasn't interested in on my quiz, however I don't really mind it. I'm super lazy with cleaning brushes so I like to have a lot of eye shadow brushes available.

  • LA Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes - I'm glad I got these. I ran out of wipes and have been trying to use a cleansing water that I don't really like.
  • Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel - I'm not really interested in this at all. I already have something I like for my hair and I don't need more stuff that I'm not going to use.
  • Zoya Nail Polish - I like nail polish, so this is okay. I don't want to buy any myself because I have so much, but I don't mind it coming from something like this.
  • Bella Terra Mineral Shimmer - I bought a few of these at a booth in the mall once and I liked them. I don't use loose shadow a lot, but it's pretty.

Zoya Nail Polish in Neve


Bella Terra shadow in Emotion


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...