Monday, September 30, 2013

The Good, The Bad and The Blah of September

This month has been a really light month for me. I've used a lot of the same products that I've been using for months, so I don't have many products for favorites/dislikes. I didn't actually have anything that I really didn't like this month and only a few that I liked.

The Good


  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup in Light - I only started using this a few months ago and I really expected to just try to get through it. I do like it, though. It's a really sheer coverage foundation but it evens out my skin really well. While the color is a little off for me, it's sheer enough that it doesn't matter so much. I don't know if Sally Hansen makes this anymore, but I've seen it on Amazon. 
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in April - I didn't even remember I had this and thought I was pulling out Katie... but I like this one. It's a little darker pink and sparkly. For me, it doesn't add much color but I like the sparkle.
  • Shieseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel - This has worked better for me than most clearing gels. It also dries into my skin rather than leaving a layer of gel sitting on it so I can put makeup over it. It's kind of drying on parts of my skin that are drier, though.
The Blah

  •  Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - I don't hate this but it doesn't impress me all that much. I got this sample in a bag with purchase, but I wouldn't ever buy it. This is an expensive product and I want to love products I spend that much money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...