Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Empties

I only have a few empties this month. I considered skipping a September Empties post and waiting until next month. I have a ton of products that are so close to being finished and I should be done with most of them by the end of October, but I wanted to go ahead and get rid of these.


  • Ojon Rub-Out Dry Shampoo - I've had this for a while. It's not empty, but it's pretty old. When I tried to use it this month, it made my hair wet and it ended up looking greasier than it before. I do have a full sized one in my cabinet and I'll have to see if it does the same thing. Would I Buy It Again? No. I remember liking it when I bought it but I didn't like it when I used it recently. I don't remember if it was always this wet, but I don't like it now.
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Paisley - Batiste is the best dry shampoo that I've tried. I couldn't finish this can, though. I LOATHE the Paisley scent. It made my hair smell gross and the smell basically lasted until I washed it out. Would I Buy It Again? I will buy Batiste again, but never this scent.
  • Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash - I liked this when I first got it. It really is incredibly gentle. The problem was that, over time, my skin always felt like it was dirty even after I just washed it. After a while, I only used this after I exfoliated or used a mask. Would I Buy It Again? No. I didn't think it did a good job cleaning my skin.
  • Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion - I have some left in here but it's going bad. I've had it a long time and it started breaking me out. It didn't do that when it was newer or when I had the sample cards, so I'm putting it off on going bad. Would I Buy It Again? Probably not. It was okay but I have a few to go through still and I think I'll try to find one that's cheaper in the future.
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray - I finally finished this mini size. I am keeping the bottle to put my All-Nighter in because that pump is clogged. Would I Buy It Again? I doubt it. I didn't find that it made me less oily on parts of my skin that are and it didn't do anything really for the rest of it. 
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde - I used the pencil side to the point that it would no longer sharpen. I didn't use the brow gel at all because it looked terrible on me. Would I Buy It Again? No. I only used half of the product and, while it was decent, I think I can find one that is better. I'm trying a Milani one now.
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm in Flame - I didn't hate this but I didn't get a chance to use it up. One day, the balm just falls out and so does the color inside. It reminds me of the inside of a marker. Would I Buy It Again? No. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. I have so many lip products to use and don't need to add an okay one back into the mix.
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - It's not completely done but it's really goopy. Would I Buy It Again? Most likely not. It doesn't make my bottom lashes show up as much as I'd like. I found that there are other regular mascara that work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...