Sunday, September 1, 2013

Shopping My Stash Makeup Basket for September

I have to say that I enjoy setting up a monthly makeup basket. I have products that I really want to use up and pulling them out makes it easier. I've also rediscovered some nice eye products that I forgot I had.

This basket is probably smaller than the previous ones. After a few months of doing it, I feel like I've finally got a number of products that I can reasonably use.

  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Radium
  • ck One palette in Vandalized
  • Essence eye shadow in Shrimp Me Up
  • Lime Crime Eye Shadow Helper
  • Urban Decay Cream Shadows in Moonshine and Sphynx
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
  • Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
  • Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack

  • Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powser
  • MAC Magically Cool Liquid in Honey Rose
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light to Medium
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil  Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
  • MUFE HD Foundation in 115
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup in Light
  • Bare Minerals Bisque Powder
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light
  • NYX Green concealer
  • Benefit Eye Bright
  • Urban Decay De-slick setting spray
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
  • Revlon Highlighting Stick in Golden
  • Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
  • Benefit PoreFessional
  • Jabot Never Ending Cream Blush in Natural Flush Light

  • ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum
  • Ahava Hand Cream
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
  • Amika Hair Oil
  • e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
  • Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm  
  • Garnier Dark Circle Corrector
  • Estee Lauder Day Cream
  • Nivea Lip Bitter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
  • Bath and Body Works Body Spray in White Citrus
  • Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...