Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Em Cosmetics Starter Kit Swatches

Over the weekend, the newly launched Em Cosmetics offered a starter kit. The kit was consisted of an eyeliner and lipstick for $27.50 and a free deluxe sample of the Life Palette. I've been interested in trying Em Cosmetics but the Life Palette, their big product, is $75 and I just couldn't do that right now.

I did like that you got to pick your own eyeliner and lipstick instead of them being already grouped together. You didn't get to pick the Life Palette sample so I don't know if they were all the same or not.

I liked all the products that I got, with maybe the exception of the pan lip color in the sample. I just don't really like pan lip colors. My favorite thing was the middle color in the eyeshadow sample. I also really liked the color of the eyeliner.

Shipping was really fast. I placed my order on Friday and got it yesterday.



Waterliner Intense Color eye liner in Ro's Gold




Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick in Nude Lace


It's a really pigmented lipstick. It looked really dark in the swatch but was very similar to my natural lip color when I put it on.

Life Palette sample
It's from the Day Life palette

The sample palette came with 3 eye shadows and one lip color
I didn't see any names for the individual colors. I don't know if the real palette has any.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...