Friday, June 7, 2013

My Lipstick Collection Part 1: Black, White and Rainbow

As part of my efforts to work through the products I have instead of getting new ones, I started going through my lipsticks and sorting them by color. Mostly, I was trying to see how much of each color I had so I knew what I had no business buying more of. I'm embarrassed to say that I have way more than I even realized and even forgot that I bought some of them.

I have them broken down into quite a few color categories and this is the first one- lipsticks in black, white and unusual colors.

Lime Crime Styletto, NYC Blackula, MAC Warp Speed, Essence Cosnova, NYC Ghostly White

Lime Crime Styletto, NYC Blackula, MAC Warp Speed, Essence Cosnova, NYC Ghostly White

Fantasy Makers blue color, Geek Chic Cosmetics Hipster Ariel, MAC Summer Shower, MAC Ruffian Gold, Lime Crime Chinchilla, Lime Crime No She Didn't, Lime Crime Serpentina, Lime Crime Mint To Be

Fantasy Makers blue color, Geek Chic Cosmetics Hipster Ariel, MAC Summer Shower, MAC Ruffian Gold, Lime Crime Chinchilla, Lime Crime No She Didn't, Lime Crime Serpentina

 Lime Crime Mint To Be


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...