Saturday, June 1, 2013

Shopping My Stash Makeup Basket for June

I've been feeling really unsatisfied with the amount of stuff I have in general and, more specifically, how much makeup stuff I have. Not that I want more... I want less. When I look at the drawers of products, knowing that I probably won't even be able to use it all before it goes bad, I get really anxious. I don't enjoy buying new products and, as I said in my last post, feel nothing but irritated by trying to find limited products.

Lately, I've been really enjoying watching makeup baskets, shop my stash, and empties videos rather than hauls and favorites. I think the makeup basket/shop my stash thing is a good idea and I wanted to do that to try to use up some products. I don't have every category in here, but I have a lot. Some are things that are on their last leg, some are samples, and some I've never or rarely used. Hopefully, I can do an empties post at the end of the month and include some of these products.

  • e.l.f. Lotion Wipes in Milk & Honey and Vanilla Sugar Cookie


  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion sample x2
  • Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potions sample x2
  • Blackheart Beauty Eyeshadow Primer
  • Simple Soothing Eye Balm
  • EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
  • e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
  • Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
  • Prevage Day Moisturizer sample
  • L'oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer
  • Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer


  • MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream
  • Flower Light Up Brightening Concealer in BC1
  • NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Gold Radiance
  • Bare Minerals Bisque Powder
  • e.l.f. Brow Powder in Light
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light to Medium
  • Hourglass Liquid Powder Foundation sample
  • Hard Candy Concealer pencil in Light
  • e.l.f. Complexion Perfection Powder
  • Skindinavia Cool Flash Makeup Finish Spray


  • Sally Girl Lip Gloss in 388388
  • Jouer Lip Gloss in Glisten
  • L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin
  • e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Blossom
  • Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint sample in Quickie
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
  • e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach
  • Essie Nail Polish in Super Bossa Nova
  • O.P.I. Gray Nail Polish (The mini polish doesn't have the name on the bottom)
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Let's Talk
  • Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner in Donutella
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
  • Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
  • Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara
  • Wet n Wild Mega Plump Mascara
  • Dior Diorshow Lash Primer
  • Generic Black Mascara (There's no brand name on the bottle. It's probably e.l.f.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...