Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Lipstick Collection Part 2: Nudes

Up next are the nude lipsticks. I went through a period when I loved nude lipsticks so I got a ton of them. Unfortunately, I didn't always pay attention to the exact color so quite a few look really bad on me.


 NARS Madere, MAC Naked Bliss, MAC Lush Amber, MAC Myth, MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2, MAC A Perfect Day, MAC Creme D'Nude, Lime Crime Coquette

  NARS Madere, MAC Naked Bliss, MAC Lush Amber, MAC Myth, MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2, MAC A Perfect Day, MAC Creme D'Nude, Lime Crime Coquette

 Maybelline Beige Bombshell, Revlon Nude Attitude, Rimmel Kate 113, Wet n Wild 900B, Revlon Fashion's Night Pout, Revlon Icy Nude, Nuance Shimmering Nude

 Maybelline Beige Bombshell, Revlon Nude Attitude, Rimmel Kate 113, Wet n Wild 900B, Revlon Fashion's Night Pout, Revlon Icy Nude, Nuance Shimmering Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...