Monday, March 18, 2013

ck one Vandalized Eyeshadow Quad swatches

I got the limited Street Edition ck one eyeshadow quad from Ulta the other day. It looks like the ck one line has several quads in the regular line, but I only saw this limited one.


They kindly tell you how to open the palette. In the store, the palette didn't have this sticker and it took a minute to figure it out.


All the shades in this palette are matte.


The purple and pink are really soft and had a tiny bit of fallout but show up much better than similar colors from other brands I've tried. I really liked the blue, too. It's much better than a lot of blues that I've tried. The brown is a nice color, too. While the colors in the palette are not ones that I usually go for, I'm not disappointed in it. I really want to try another palette from ck one that has colors I wear more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...