Friday, March 15, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color review

I bought 2 of the Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color recently. When I bought them, I didn't realize they were liquid lipsticks. I didn't find out until I opened them and I was excited at first because I've only tried the Lime Crime ones and I liked those but there are only 2 colors and they are much more expensive than Wet n Wild.

Sadly, the Megalast Liquid Lip Colors are awful. When I swatched them on my arm, they looked great but would not come off. I scrubbed at my skin, but there is still stuff on me. When I put them on my lips, I found that they looked patchy when I pressed my lips together. I guess I could have waited until they dried, but not closing my mouth until then was annoying. They also smell pretty bad.

They were really messy when I was trying to remove them, like the Lime Crime ones, but they would not easily come off. I scrubbed my face and still have spots that would not come off.

Cherry on Top and Do I Make You Blush?

Cherry on Top and Do I Make You Blush?

Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet (top) and Cherry on Top (bottom)

Do I Make You Blush?
This looked terrible on. I had to layer it because I couldn't get it smooth.

 Cherry on Top
I feel the saddest about this color because I really like it. I just don't think I could wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...