Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MAC Electric Cool eye shadow swatches

I got a few of the Electric Cool eye shadows last week. I ended up getting four, and only two were ones that I had wanted before going to the counter. While they were available to order online before they were released in stores, I'm glad I waited to look at them. There was another that I wanted, but for some reason the counter didn't get the coral color so I didn't get that one.

I love these. They do have a cool feel in the pan and they remind me some of the Loreal Infallible eye shadows, which I love. I hope they bring these back again with new colors.


Highly Charged, Superwatt, Electroplate, Fashion Circuit

Highly Charged

Superwatt

Electroplate

Fashion Circuit

Highly Charged, Superwatt, Electroplate, Fashion Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...