Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Urban Decay Smoked palette swatches

I was going to wait on the Smoked palette, but I saw the last one sitting on the self in Ulta and decided to get it.

The problem that I have with this palette is the same one that I have with all Urban Decay palettes- I have a lot of the shadows already. In this one, I only have 4 already so I got it because I love Barlust. I also wanted the instruction book. It's super detailed and I'm terrible at smokey eyes. I always look like someone hit me in the eye no matter what color it is. If you just want the book, it's for sale on the Urban Decay site for $9 by itself.


The case itself got damaged before I got it, but it didn't damage any of the shadows.

it comes with a Perversion liner

Kinky, Freestyle, Mushroom, Backdoor, Blackout

Barlust, Rockstar, Evidence, Loaded, Asphalt

It also comes with a mini original primer potion and lookbook

The lookbook is really detailed.

Perversion (top) compared to Zero (bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...