Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Likes and Dislikes

I didn't have a favorites post for June because I didn't really use anything different from the month before. I wasn't sure that I'd have one for July, either, but as I was looking at the products that I really liked using this past month, I realized I did have a good amount of products.

My Favorites

Loreal Colour Caresse lipstick in Blushing Sequin- I bought this color because it was the one that was on the display picture. I liked it so much that I got several more on various Loreal sales (they are $9.99 and that's kind of expensive).
Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express mascara- I like how this one feels. It makes my lashes look much better but feels like I don't have tons of mascara on, which has always been why I don't like wearing mascara.
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in Milk Chocolate- I was using NYC Sunny and I liked that but it seemed a tiny bit orange. This one doesn't have an orange tint and isn't too dark for me. It also smells amazing.
Too Faced Brow Envy kit- This is actually the old kit and it doesn't have the highlighter that the new one does, but the colors seem the same. I've had this for a while but have been making an effort to use products I already have instead of buying new ones. I used the darkest color and I like how it fills in my brows. I also like that it has it's own tools in the kit so I don't have to have separate brushes.
Skin79 Super+ BB Cream VIP Gold- After trying all the poor American drugstore BB Creams, I went back to this one and remembered why I liked it so much. It actually has enough pigmentation that I can use this in place of foundation. It's also got SPF.
elf Complexion Perfection powder- I've used this one a while ago and had bought another when I hit pan on it but started using other things instead. It's really cheap and it's a good powder.


My Dislikes

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream- I seriously seem to be the only person that hates this. It did nothing for me when I tried it, but I decided to use it anyway as for times that I didn't want to wear makeup because it has SPF. It broke my face out so I had to quit it altogether.
Zirh Protect Daily Face Moisturizer- I only had a sample of this but I hated it enough to include it. It smelled like ointment and when I put it on my face it burned. I had to wipe it off immediately and rewash my face to stop the burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...