Friday, November 18, 2011

Wet n Wild Baked Eyeshadow Color Icon kit swatches

The baked eyeshadow collections by Wet n Wild were less elusive than the I ♥ Matte palette was. I saw them in a few stores and managed to find all three in one store.

 Baking a Cake

The one is my least favorite. It wasn't as pigmented as the others. Maybe if the shadows were wet it might be better but based on the dry swatches it wasn't great.

Left Side
Right Side
Black Shimmer Eyeliner

Baked, Not Fried

This one is my favorite. All of the eyeshadows were pretty pigmented with the dry swatches. I also personally like the colors in this one better than the blue one.

Left Side

Right side

Copper Shimmer Eyeliner

Bake-Off Contest

While not really my personal favorite color palette, the shadows in this one are pretty pigmented as well. The only one I didn't like so much was the top right one. It didn't go on smoothly and felt a bit glittery to me.

Left Side

Right Side

Silver Shimmer Liner

2 comments:

  1. Can you swatch these wet? I almost always wear baked mineral shadows wet, but I can't find any swatches that were done that way. May not even matter since I haven't found these yet anyway :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...