Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wet n Wild I ♥ Matte Palette Swatches

I went to 6 different Walgreens in search of the Wet n Wild I ♥ Matte palette, including one in a bad part of town and one in the small town about 15 minutes away. In the end, I was semi-successful in my search. I say semi because I managed to find one palette on the second store I went to, but one of the shadows was broken. I got it anyway because it wasn't too bad and I was afraid I might not find another one. I was right and not one of the four stores I went to after that had one.

I have a love/hate thing with Wet n Wild and their limited editions, especially ones that are exclusive to a particular store. Because not all stores decide to carry them, they can be the biggest pain to find. I wish they would at least sell them on their website, like Milani did with the paint palette that I couldn't find in stores.


The blue got all over. On one hand, it's not so bad because I don't use a lot of blue eyeshadow. On the other hand, it was probably one of the worst ones to break because of the color.

I cleaned it up the best I could.

Left side: Browbone, Eyelid, Crease, Definer
The green was less pigmented that I'd like.

Right side: Browbone, Eyelid, Crease, Definer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...