Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wet n Wild I ♥ Matte palette dupes

I was watching a video on youtube by barbiedlux and she showed a few dupes for the I ♥ Matte palette. It made me realize that there are quite a few dupes for the I ♥ Matte palette in other Wet n Wild palettes. The only ones I had trouble with were the blue and the purple (they weren't quite exact and weren't matte) so I definitely suggest checking out the video I was talking about because she has some for the blue and purple in other brands. For this, I'm just doing Wet n Wild products. I did comparisons in the pan as well as swatches.

Unless you really really want that blue or purple and want them matte, I wouldn't stress about finding this palette. All the other colors are available in other Wet n Wild palettes. I'd also say that if you really want the green in this palette, then get the Pride 6 pan palette because it's much more pigmented. 

 Next to Blue Had Me At Hello 8 pan palette

 Next to Greed palette

 Next to Vanity 6 pan palette

 Next to Brulee Single

 Next to Enter A New Realm

 Next to Fly Me To The Moon trio

 Next to Earth Looks Small From Down Here trio

 Next the Pride 6 pan palette

 Next to Dancing in the Clouds trio

 I ♥ Matte, Pride Palette

 I ♥ Matte, Pride, Earth Looks Small From Down Here

 I ♥ Matte, Fly Me To The Moon

 I ♥ Matte, Dancing in the Clouds

 I ♥ Matte, Vanity, Greed, Brulee Single

 I ♥ Matte, Greed

 I ♥ Matte, Vanity

I ♥ Matte, Greed, Blue Had Me At Hello, Enter a New Realm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...