Friday, September 9, 2011

Lime Crime Lip Noir swatches

I ordered the three lipsticks in Lime Crime's new mini-collection, Lip Noir. While I was ordering, I also picked up the magic dust in Nymph. Shipping this time was really fast... I placed the order Wed night and got it Tues.

Out of the three, I think Chinchilla is the best. It went on really well. Styletto is the worst for me out of the three. I had such a hard time trying to make it look even and opaque- even my picture isn't that great.  So I definitely recommend Chinchilla if you want to get one, then Glamour 101 (it's pretty but not as unique) if you want more. Unless you're just dying for Styletto (once permanent, now LE), I might opt for a cheaper black.



 New shipping box since the last time I ordered.









Chinchilla, Glamour 101, Styletto, Nymph

Chinchilla
I could not get this to photograph well. I always looked darker than what it really is.



The lip swatch is what the color really looks like.

Glamour 101





Styletto





Nymph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...