Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil Kit swatches

Surprisingly, I found these Wet n Wild Fantasy Maker stencil kits at Ulta. They've never had Wet n Wild before, but I saw these and an endcap of regular Wet n Wild products, so I guess they are carrying it now. Anyway, there were several of these- maybe four or five- but they were $5.99 each so I only got two.

They are a creamy base with a lot of glitter. Some were very chunky and others were smoother. I haven't tried them on my eyes yet to see if they crease. The liner is the same black Color Icon liner that is in every Wet n Wild kit that has a liner, so I didn't swatch it this time.




Row 1

Row 2

Row 3




Row 1

Row 2

Row 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...