Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wet n Wild Walgreens exclusive beauty bag

I was in Walgreens and saw these bags from Wet n Wild that came with a pencil liner, eyeshadow trio, lip gloss and mascara. There were only two, and I have a feeling I have both trios , but I didn't have any of the other products so I thought I'd try them. I actually decided to get both because I wanted the mascaras. I don't use a lot and I like to get little bottles so I don't feel like I'm wasting it.

The trios are not in the hard plastic case that they usually come in. It is a flimsy package that doesn't seem like it would be good for any kind of traveling.


 This set is for a Dramatic Look


 Black eyeliner

 Spoiled Brat trio

 Mega Slicks Gloss #578

 liner, brow shade, crease shade, lid shade, lipgloss

 Mega Length mascara

 This set is for a Classic Look


Black eyeliner (the same as the other set)

I'm Getting Sunburned trio

Mega Slicks gloss in #568

 liner, brow shade, crease shade, lid shade, lipgloss

Mega Plump mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...