Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stila clearance sale haul and swatches

I ordered some stuff from Stila's Last Call sale last week and it got here Friday. Most are products I've never tried before.


 Eyshadow pans in Cha Cha, Terracotta, Black Cat

These pans are bigger than MAC pans. Stila does have empty palettes. They're expensive, though. Personally, I think I'm going to buy another Z palette for these and my other oddly shaped eyeshadows.

  Cha Cha, Terracotta, Black Cat (no primer)

Eyeshadow Duo pan in Fandango

 Fandango (no primer)

 Smudge Stick eyeliner in Koi


 Koi

 Starry Nights set (Cobalt Clutch smudge pot and Blue Shimmer black diamond mascara)

 Black Diamond mascara in Blue Shimmer

 Smudge Pot in Cobalt Clutch

 Cobalt Clutch applied with an angled brush and with my finger

 One Step makeup in fair

#26 perfecting concealer brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...