Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Birchbox

I got my May Birchbox in yesterday and opened it this morning.





Ahava Mineral Body Lotion.
I opened this to see how it smelled and it seemed a little powdery smelling, which is probably too strong for me to wear.

Tiny Prints card.
This was just a blank card. I'm not really a letter or card writer so it's not that exciting for me.



DDF Pore Minimizer.
This is the thing in the box that I'm actually interested in. I've been considering what kind of pore minimizer to try and now I get a sample to see if it actually works.

Serge Lutens perfume.
I sprayed it in the room and I don't really like it that much. It says fruity floral scent but I don't smell anything fruity. It's not a smell I'd wear and it's a little strong for me.

Jouer moisturizing lip gloss.
I don't know if it's moisturizing because I haven't worn it, but it didn't feel sticky when I swatched it. It looks clear with a little bit of shimmer.



Jouer luminizing moisture tint.

This one isn't as interesting as the last one. I probably won't use at least 3 of the things in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...