Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box swatches

I bought the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box for two of the colors in it- Honey and Peace. I had been looking at the individual deluxe shadows, but they were $18 each and this was $38. I'm actually really glad I got this because I found a color I liked even better that I wasn't even looking at (Fishnet).

 I actually really like this box. The metal on the front moves a little and jingles.

 It comes with 9 deluxe colors and a primer potion that, surprisingly, is not in the genie bottle.


 Fishnet, Honey, Ransom (top to bottom, no primer)

 Graffiti, Zero, Peace (top to bottom, no primer)

Shag, Scratch, Underground (top to bottom, no primer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...