Friday, April 15, 2011

Very first Birchbox

I got my first Birchbox last night.

For those that don't know, Birchbox is a monthly sample service. For $10 a month, they send you 4-5 deluxe beauty samples. I signed up for it last month after hearing a lot about it on youtube.


 This card lists all the products that are in the birchbox. I've actually never tried any of them and there are a few skincare, which is good because I'm looking for new stuff.

 The first thing I pulled out was a tea. I tend to only drink green tea so this will be something different.

 I've never heard of Suki before, but I love exfoliating cleansers. I opened the jar briefly and it smelled like lemons.

 This polish by Zoya is called Dove. I actually love this color and have been looking at some that were similar. I've never tried Zoya before but have heard good things. It also came with a color sample package.

 The Weleda facial lotion and the Liv Grn perfume sample came wrapped together and I guess that means they are both green products. I haven't smelled either of them yet. I do like rose scents so I should be okay with the lotion. As for the perfume, I have such a sensitive sense of smell that it may be too much for me, but I'll have to test it out.

This also came in the wrap with the lotion and perfume. I think it's cute and I'll have to find a place to put it.

I kind of wish that it had come with some makeup samples, but I didn't get anything that I don't think that I'll at least try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...