Saturday, April 16, 2011

Too Faced Romantic Eye palette and Candlelight swatches

I picked this up with a 25% off coupon for Ulta. I was actually considering getting one of the Urban Decay palettes, but I realized that I had several of those and none by Too Faced. I've also heard really good things about some of their other ones and the girl that I talked to at Ulta raved about the Romantic Eye palette.



I actually didn't notice these on the sample palette, but I like these. Sometimes I look at a palette and think "Now what do I do with all these colors?" because there is just so much there.

Soulmates, Kiss the Bride, Bouquet Toss (no primer)
 These colors barely showed up, but they are supposed to be highlights so I guess that's okay.

I Do, Unveil, Cut the Cake, First Dance, Honeymoon and Ever After (no primer)


Candlelight is very shimmery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...