Friday, March 4, 2011

Eyeliner test drive: Milani Liquif'eye

I am on a mission to find an eyeliner that lasts for a decent amount of time on my waterline. Of course, I'm not trying to be unreasonable with my expectations and don't think any will last all day long, but a more than one or two hours would be great. So, after the disappointment with the Buxom Insider eyeliner, I've decided to try a bunch and see how they do.

The first I'm trying is the Milani Liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil in 01 Black.

I put it on at 11:50. It's not the best application, but I'll see how what I put on lasts.

 At 1:30, it has come off in the outer corner and is starting to come off on the inside.

At 3:00, it looks pretty much the same as the 1:30 pic with maybe just a little more having come off in the outside corner.

 At 5:00, it's a little more faded at the outer corner, though not completely gone. Close up, I can see it starting to get a little spotty in places, but not enough to notice at a distance.

 At 8:00 it was the same as before. I actually wore it another hour without any change before taking it off.

So, the first eyeliner I actually really paid attention to worked really well. It's also a drugstore brand that is less than $7. But I have some more to try. Next is Avon Supershock gel liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...