Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick

I picked up two of the Avon Ultra Color Rich lipsticks. They have SPF 15 and moisturizer in them, which is good because my lips get dry. I got Tangerine (left) and Nude Perfection (right).
The swirls in the lipstick are supposed to be the moisture ribbons in the lipstick. I don't know how well they provide moisture, though. They went on well, but not really any smoother than other ones that I have.

Nude Perfection and Tangerine

The lipsticks are really sheer and I was pretty disappointed by the lack of color, especially in the Tangerine one. I really expected it to have a more orange color. The Nude Perfection is actually pretty close to my actual lip color and hardly showed up. I'm not very impressed and will not get these again. 

 Tangerine
Nude Perfection


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...